SILKY Bigboy 2000 Folding Saw
The Silky Bigboy 2000 folding saw cuts through both green and dry wood with ease thanks to its 14.2 in. curved blade and 2-handed, rubber-cushioned handle.
- Perfectly balanced, hard chrome-plated 14.2 in. blade with low angle curve (2,000mm radius of the blade) enables cutting branches smoothly and quickly
- Blade has 5.5 teeth per inch; cuts on the 'pull' stroke for maximum performance and ergonomics
- Taper-ground blade reduces friction on the side of the blade so your energy is spent cutting wood rather than overcoming the forces of friction
- Nonslip, 2-handed rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions; tether hole at base of handle
- Measures 29.92 in. long when fully extended; recommended for cutting wood 8 in. diameter max
- Japanese steel blade is easily replaceable
- Manufacturer offers limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Imported.View all SILKY Camp Saws
Max Blade Length (in.)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...