Patagonia Atom Sling
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Just big enough for all the essentials, the Patagonia Atom sling blends the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the low-profile carry of a courier's tote.
- Teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you're moving through crowded streets and subway terminals
- Strong fabric is finished with a durable water repellent (DWR) to protect items from light rain
- When you need to grab something from your pack, the single-strap design lets you rotate the Atom to the front for quick access
- Large, zippered main pocket has a dedicated, padded tablet sleeve inside
- A convenient stretch-mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes; adjustable exterior compression straps manage loads of various sizes
- Breathable 3D spacer-mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation
Imported.View all Patagonia Travel Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
Number of Exterior Pockets
2 + main compartment
iPad / Tablet Compartment
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...