Patagonia Chacabuco 28L Pack - Women's
We'd all like to live our lives baggage-free. But most of us have some odds and ends to carry around, so the best thing to do is load them into the Patagonia Chacabuco 28L pack and be on your way.
- Custom tailored in both size and fit for a woman's torso, the Chacabuco holds a full assortment of gear when you're traveling along city streets or crossing a mountain pass
- It houses everything in 2 main compartments and has an exterior shockcord for additional carrying capacity, such as a bike helmet, a yoga mat or extra layer of clothing
- Generous main compartment holds the majority of your gear and comes with a padded, lined tablet sleeve for organized access to your handheld electronics
- Dedicated padded pocket protects most 15 in. laptops, and can be reached through a separate zippered opening without unpacking everything inside
- Zippered outside pocket holds energy bars or small essentials; 2 stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach
- Suspension system uses venting, ultrasoft mesh on shoulder straps and back panel to keep you cool; shoulder straps have a straighter cut and more taper to fit a female torso
- Sternum strap and compression straps help stabilize the load
- 630-denier nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave fabric with polyurethane coating and durable water repellent (DWR) finish; 200-denier recycled polyester lining
Imported.View all Patagonia Travel Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
Fits Laptop Size (in.)
iPad / Tablet Compartment
1 lb. 5.6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...