Snow Peak GigaPower 2.0 Stove
A compact, powerful ultralight backpacking stove, the updated Snow Peak GigaPower Stove 2.0 is now lighter weight, and has a fully adjustable burner and a piezo igniter for quick, easy operation.
- Built-in Piezo igniter sends out an electric spark that starts the flame once the gas is turned on; no matches required!
- Collapsible stove top screws onto isobutane canisters
- Solid aluminum base with brass fittings supplies a lightweight and dependable operation
- Foldout pot supports work with most sizes of cooking pots; stable stove base allows cooking on varied surfaces
- Packs compact (3.6 x 2.0 x 1.8 in.) and stores in the included plastic case; lightweight design weighs just over 3 oz.
- Stove performs well in cold temperatures and can be reduced to a true simmer for actual cooking, not just boiling water for freeze-dried foods
- Fuel not included
Imported.View all Snow Peak Backpacking Stoves
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
8 oz. of fuel: 1 hr. 25 min.
Average Boil Time (1L)
4 min. 48 sec.
3.6 x 2.0 x 1.8 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...