Co-op Cycles REV 20 Kids' Bike - Red Hot
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Developing riders can comfortably transition to hand brakes with the Co-op Cycles REV 20 bike—it has coaster brakes, too, as well as a light aluminum frame and familiar BMX-inspired handlebar.
- Sturdy and light aluminum can handle kids on the move
- BMX-style handlebar is comfortable and fun; pads enhance safety while front mud guard helps keep things clean
- 2 brake options let kids learn to use hand brakes while offering the familiarity of coaster brakes while they adjust
- Sticker pack includes tons of fun designs so kids can decorate their bike however they want
- Bicycle weight limit is 80 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles Rev Product LineView all Co-op Cycles Kids' Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Aluminum single-speed frame
Steel loose ball
Number of Gears
Tektro linear pull
Joytech, 36h, nutted
KT, 36h coaster, nutted
Kenda Kontact, 20" x 1.75"
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Wellgo composite platform
1-1/8 threadless steel
20 lbs. 1.3 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
20 IN Reach 331 Stack 371 Effective Top Tube 473 Seat Tube Center-Top 257 Standover Height 511 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Wheelbase 878 Chainstay 375 Fork Offset 42
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...