REI Co-op Quarter Dome 3 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Completely redesigned, the REI Co-op Quarter Dome 3 tent mates new architecture and lightweight yet sturdy materials to create a roomy, easy-to-set-up 3-person tent for 3 seasons of backpacking.
- New 2017 pole architecture improves liveable interior space so three people can sit up comfortably, increasing head and shoulder room by 48% with 9% more room in the footbox
- New 2017 dual-stake vestibules are 46% larger, easily sheltering all your gear from the elements
- Vertical sidewalls create spacious elbow room and provide a no-drip entryway
- 15-denier ripstop nylon in the fly minimizes weight while retaining strength; floor and canopy utilize a lightweight and robust 20-denier ripstop nylon
- 2 large doors on fly and tent body are positioned to make getting in and out quickly and can be hung out of the way when unzipped
- Hubbed and shock-corded pole assembly combines with strategic color coding to simplify setup
- Roof vent with internal zippered access helps control condensation
- Adjustable stakeout points make stake placement easy and allow for quick vestibule tensioning
- Reflective stake loops and guylines help minimize nighttime trip hazard
- A variety of pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Includes a stuff sack, stakes, guylines and tighteners, as well as a pole-repair tube, a pole bag and a stake bag
- Fly/footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 1 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 14.8 oz.
4 lbs. 9 oz.
7.8 x 18.5 inches
88 x 70/64 (L x W head/foot) inches
40.9 square feet
19.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...