This classic freestanding tent offers simple, X-pole setup and low weight to keep a solo backpacker comfy and happy in 3 seasons.
- 7000 series aluminum pole set increases space near the head of the tent and for shoulders overall; an aluminum hub enhances architectural stability
- Twin stake-out vestibule design provides a large covered area for gear storage, hanging out and more
- Enjoy easy pitching with equal-length aluminum poles, quick-attachment clips, color coding and the centered door's universal fly setup
- Seam-sealed polyester fly creates a waterproof, durable and sag-free shelter
- Seam-sealed floor provides the waterproofness of a bathtub floor and the taut pitch of a cut-in floor, combined with the abrasion resistance of nylon
- No-wick welded construction helps ensure that moisture won't soak through guyout points, pole wraps or zippers
- Fully adjustable, high-level vents reduce condensation by drawing cool air under the fly from the lower perimeter and exhausting warm, moist air
- Multiple interior storage options include mesh side pockets and hang loops
- Comes with a storage sack, 7 stakes, guylines and tensioners
- REI Passage 1 Footprint to protect tent floor is sold separately
Imported.View the REI Co-op Passage Product LineView all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
3 lbs. 6.2 oz.
3 lbs. 14.5 oz.
7.25 x 22 inches
88 x 36.5 inches
20 square feet
8 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
coated polyester taffeta
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand