Patagonia R1 Hoodie - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
15 years and counting, the fabric in the Patagonia R1 hoodie still sets the bar for alpine efficiency. This legendary, pared-down yet versatile hoodie stretches and traps heat.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, Polartec® Power Grid fabric is lighter and more breathable than before, but offers the same outstanding stretch, durability and compressibility
- Polygiene permanent odor control helps keep it fresh
- Spiral-stitch construction lets you push up the sleeves with no ensuing forearm pump
- Off-shoulder seams allow pack-wearing comfort; raglan sleeves increase mobility
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet
- Deep center-front Slim Zip zipper allows for quick venting, and a zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Chest pocket has a Slim Zip zipper, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumbholes for added coverage
- Torso is 1 in. longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack hipbelt
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Running Jackets
93% recycled polyester/7% spandex
Back Length (in.)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...