KUHL Arktik Down Parka - Men's
Different by design, construction and features, the men's Arktik down parka is distinctively Kuhl, and will take you on cold adventures near and far.
- The Arktik series combines distinctive fabrics, precision design and Kuhl signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style
- Water-resistant waxed body fabric also has a polyurethane coating to withstand rain and snow, and it's peached for softness
- Italian faux-leather micro-suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces the stress points
- Ethically sourced (certified non-force-fed / not 'live-plucked') 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- Removable faux-fur hood brim is reinforced with flexible wire, while cordlock adjustments at the hood opening and tension-lock at back hood provide a custom fit
- Extended inner cuffs with Kuhl signature thumbholes seal out cold
- 2 zippered chest pockets; 2 zippered, snap-closure handwarmer pockets; interior zippered pocket
- Crest patch on left sleeve; high-gauge stitching for style
- Webbing detail provides snap reinforcement
- Metaluxe center-front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight
Imported.View all KUHL Men's Down Jackets
Main: 62% waxed cotton/27% polyester/11% nylon; trim: 48% acrylic/43% polyester/9% polyurethane
800-fill goose down
Back Length (in.)
3 lbs. 4 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 36 - 37 38 - 39 40 - 41 42 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 28 - 29 30 - 31 32 - 33 34 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 Hip 35 - 36 37 - 38 39 - 40 41 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 48 49 - 51
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...