Different by design, construction and features, the men's Arktik down parka is distinctively Kuhl, and will take you on cold adventures near and far.
- The Arktik series combines distinctive fabrics, precision design and Kuhl signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style
- Water-resistant waxed body fabric also has a polyurethane coating to withstand rain and snow, and it's peached for softness
- Italian faux-leather micro-suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces the stress points
- Ethically sourced (certified non-force-fed / not 'live-plucked') 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- Removable faux-fur hood brim is reinforced with flexible wire, while cordlock adjustments at the hood opening and tension-lock at back hood provide a custom fit
- Extended inner cuffs with Kuhl signature thumbholes seal out cold
- 2 zippered chest pockets; 2 zippered, snap-closure handwarmer pockets; interior zippered pocket
- Crest patch on left sleeve; high-gauge stitching for style
- Webbing detail provides snap reinforcement
- Metaluxe center-front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight
Imported.View all KUHL Men's Down Jackets
Main: 62% waxed cotton/27% polyester/11% nylon; trim: 48% acrylic/43% polyester/9% polyurethane
800-fill goose down
|Back Length (in.)|
3 lbs. 4 oz.
|Chest||36 - 37||38 - 39||40 - 41||42 - 43||44 - 46||47 - 49||50 - 52|
|Waist||28 - 29||30 - 31||32 - 33||34 - 35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||28||29 - 30||31||32||33||34||35||36||37 - 38||39 - 40||41 - 42|
|Hip||35 - 36||37 - 38||39 - 40||41 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48||49 - 51|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.