Hults Bruk Kisa Axe
The Hults Bruks Kisa Axe is a medium-size felling axe for cutting down trees and lopping off branches.
- Axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the hand-grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times, thereby increasing its density and resulting in extra durability of the axe
- Tempered zone on the axe head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- 2 ft. 2 in. curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- Comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with Swedish decorative elements
- Axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed user's manual
- Axe head weight is 2 lbs.
Imported.View all Hults Bruk Axes and Hatchets
Max Blade Length (in.)
2 lbs. 13.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...