Co-op members get 20% off on bike shop services
What we offer
REI Greensboro has a full-service in-store bike shop for those who love to adventure on two wheels (Or want to learn. Beginners welcome!). Our expert technicians offer a comprehensive range of services to tune, repair, and enhance the performance of your mountain, road, hybrid or e-bike.
Call the Bike Shop at REI Greensboro today (336) 323-3117
Quick turnaround—get back in the saddle ASAP
Services performed by trained expert technicians
REI Bike Shop Services
In addition to the menu of services below, we offer custom services, too. Call us any time or bring in your bike for a free inspection and estimate. Also, if you’re looking for gear advice or local know-how, come talk to us. We’re happy to share what we know. Our goal: Get you out riding with a smile.
Complete safety inspection, frame and wheel cleaning, and adjustments to brakes, drivetrain, bearings and wheel true to keep everything working smoothly.
- Base price $90
Wheel & Tires
- Flat Fix (Tubed or Tubeless) $10
- Tubeless Refresh/Tire Install $10
- Spot Wheel True (Lateral only) $20
- Precision Wheel True $40
- Wheel Build $95
- Loose-Ball Bearing Hub Overhaul $40
All bikes purchased at REI stores are assembled for you at no charge.
- Kids Bike Assembly (12” - 24”) $75
- Standard Adult Bike Assembly $100
- Full Suspension Bike Assembly $125
- E-Bike Assembly $175
Shifting & Brakes
- Derailleur Adjustment $15
- New Derailleur Install $25
- Brake Adjustment $15
- Hydraulic Brake Bleed $25
About the Bike Shop at REI Greensboro
Showing 3 nearest Bike Shop to Greensboro, NC