As we continue to monitor the novel coronavirus COVID-19 situation across the United States, REI Co-op is closely following guidance from public health officials and operating out of an abundance of caution.
Bloomington Pinnacle Climbing Wall
Contact REI Experiences at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 819-3810 with questions.
Please review REI Experiences COVID-19 and vaccination policies - these apply to all Pinnacle classes and events.
The Bloomington REI's pinnacle climbing wall is currently operating pre-registered classes and events. Please visit rei.com/events to sign up!
Please see rei.com/events for specific pricing.
- Children under the age of 10 must have their parent or responsible adult present in the Pinnacle area during their climb. Climbers must be 5 years old or older.
- Unless climbing, please remain on the paved pathway. Please remain quiet in this area so belayers and climbers can communicate with each other. Cameras are permitted.
- REI supplies chalk, bags, shoes, belay tools and harnesses for all climbers. Personal equipment may be used only with the approval of REI-certified staff.
- REI is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All climbers, observers and other guests must act responsibly. Parent or responsible adults must monitor their children in the Pinnacle area.
- All climbers must complete and turn in an REI release of liability form prior to climbing. Minors (18 and under) must have this form signed by their legal guardian. (Notes, phone calls or altered REI forms are not acceptable.) Download the liability waiver. PDF (44k)