NRS HydroSkin Gloves - Men's
When it's too cold to go gloveless, but you don't need winter protection, the NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel.
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa)
- 0.5mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk
- PowerSpan exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment— your hands
- ThermalPlush inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability
- A durable water repellent coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together when not being worn
- Fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off
Imported.View all NRS Men's Paddling Gloves
ThermalPlush inner lining
XS S M L XL XXL Length 6.5 7 7.5 7.75 8 8.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Palm width: XS = 3", S = 3.25", M = 3.5", L = 3.75", XL = 4", XXL = 4.5"
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...