Sterling Velocity 9.8mm Dry-Core Rope
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Versatile and varied, the Sterling Velocity 9.8 mm dry-core rope is the quintessential all-rounder. Suited for both rock and ice, it's lightweight, durable, long-lasting and easy to handle.
- Has just the right amount of stiffness so your rope doesn't flop during critical clips; its silky-smooth sheath withstands abrasion and slides effortlessly to reduce rope drag
- Core treatment protects against water and dirt, increasing the durability of the rope
- Kernmantle design features a stretchy core protected by a durable outer sheath which combine for strength and good handling
- Rope meets UIAA tests for falls, impact force and elongation
- Sheath percentage: 35%
- 95% of the raw rope fibers at Sterling get made into finished products; remaining waste gets recycled or upcycled into non–life safety products
- Send your used Sterling dynamic rope to the Sterling recycling department so the materials can get a second life; they also accept non-Sterling dynamic ropes
- Rope manufacturing facility runs on 100% renewable energy
- Sterling offsets 100% of their carbon emissions by purchasing carbon offsets from Climate Neutral and Arbor Day Foundation
Made in USA.View all Sterling Single Ropes
Rope Diameter (mm)
62 grams per meter
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...