Cannondale Street 24" Kids' Bike - 2016
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Younger riders can tear up the tarmac any time with the lightweight, high-performance Cannondale Street 24" Kids' Bike.
- Aluminum alloy frame is stiff and light for a smooth ride
- 21 gear combinations to meet any climb or descent
- Shimano Revo Twist shifters move smoothly through every gear
- All-weather disc brakes deftly handle wet streets or loose dirt
- Lefty-inspired single-sided rigid fork provides controlled, nimble handling with a splash of mountain-bike style
- Cannondale 24 x 1.5 tires roll over streets or unpaved paths
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Cannondale Lefty Rigid
Suntour Alloy, 24/34/42
Cartridge square taper
Shimano, RS-36, Revo Twist
Shimano, 7-speed freewheel, 14-28
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Novela Mechanical disc
Alex ACE20, double wall, 32 hole
Cannondale, 24 x 1.5
Cannondale Boy's Ergo
VP composite platform
Tange Seiki alloy
30 lbs. 9 oz. pounds
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...