Patagonia Black Hole Mini Messenger Bag
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built like a can of whoop-ass to keep 2-wheeled commuters focused on their ride, not the status of their goods, the small but burly Black Hole Mini Messenger bag handily manages the daily essentials.
- This condensed shoulder bag is highly water-resistant, super durable and designed to carry the essentials whether you're traveling via bike, rails or plane
- Top flap opens to expose the main compartment, which holds the bulkier items such as a rain shell, paperwork or snacks
- Main compartment houses a drop pocket, a mesh pocket, 3 pen slots and a discreet and secure zippered pocket
- Padded sleeve inside accommodates most 15 in. laptops and tablets to keep them protected from the wear and tear of going places
- Handy exterior pocket opens via a moisture-shedding, reverse-coil zipper on the top flap
- Carrying handle; reflective panel for visibility at night; lash straps for a bike light
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Lightweight yet strong ripstop polyester fabric with highly weatherproof thermoplastic urethane laminate and durable water repellent. Fabric is bluesign® approved
Imported.View all Patagonia Messenger Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
732 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
Fits Laptop Size (in.)
iPad / Tablet Compartment
450-denier ripstop polyester
1 lb. 13 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...