Patagonia Torrentshell Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Patagonia Torrentshell Pants for men do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: They keep you dry through steady showers and sudden squalls, and they do it with breathability and zero excess weight.
- These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 100% recycled 2.5-layer ripstop nylon with a waterproof breathable barrier and a durable water repellent finish
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, stormflaps and durable water repellent-treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, water-repellent side zips extend from cuff to thigh to vent and let you pull them on over boots easily; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Rain Pants
Type Of Waterproofing
H2No Performance Standard waterproof breathable fabric
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...