Lightweight and weather worthy, this sturdy 3-season tent offers many comfortable touches for 2 backpackers, along with an expressive twist—you can choose from 6 different fly colors.
- Fly design allows sides and ends to be rolled up to maximize views and airflow; everything also rolls down quickly if a storm blows in
- Curved zipper tracks on fly operate smoothly; fly's 4 ceiling vents provide airflow to prevent condensation buildup
- Hubbed pole assembly simplifies setup
- REI-exclusive tension-truss architecture creates stable vertical sidewalls and generous headroom while minimizing pole weight
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules offer easy access and additional covered storage
- Pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Includes guylines with tighteners, stakes and pole-repair tube, compression stuff sack, pole bag and stake bag
- Fly / footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
- REI Half Dome 2 Footprint is sold separately
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
4 lbs. 9 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight|
3 lbs. 4 oz.
4 lbs. 15 oz.
6 x 21 inches
88 x 52 inches
31.8 square feet
7.9 + 7.9 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
40-denier ripstop nylon/20-denier nylon mesh
70-denier nylon taffeta
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand