- High density weave polypropylene 1 in. wide strap is securely attached to a sturdy, cast zinc alloy cam mechanism
- Non-slip buckle on the cam not only latches securely, but it can also gradually release even under high tension, eliminating sudden and dangerous unloading
- Can be configured in a basic fixed loop configuration or a special "lockout" configuration for heavy loads
- Webbing strap features an angled end for easy threading and intuitive operation in any configuration
- Sewn-in, color coded and numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Features a working load limit of 700 lbs. and break strength of 2,100 lbs.
|Dimensions||12 ft. x 1 in.|