REI Stratocruiser Wheeled Backpack - 22" Video
A new breed of light and versatile carry-on bag, the REI Stratocruiser 22 Wheeled Backpack comes with a full-featured removable daypack.
- Tubular aluminum frame combines with lightweight nylon fabric to keep overall weight low—just over 7 pounds
- Removable, full-featured daypack rides in a pocket that doubles as a stow pocket
- Compression straps snug the pocket to fit its contents
- Weight with daypack removed is cut to 5 lbs. 14 oz.
- Padded shoulder straps let you comfortably carry this luggage as a backpack
- �Leave behind� panel lets you detach the harness
- When you want to travel ultralight by removing the daypack and harness, you reduce total weight down to just 5 lbs.
- The shoulder straps stow behind a zippered panel to create a clean exterior when checking as baggage
- Daypack has a padded tablet-size sleeve and multiple pockets
- Long main zipper is designed to allow access when the daypack is worn over one shoulder
- Telescoping pull handle locks in up/down position and has a soft grip
- Rugged wheels roll smoothly over a variety of surfaces
- Bottom kickstand lets you park it upright; kickstand also doubles as a grab handle
- Main pack's organization features include interior compression straps and mesh pockets, and an outer zip pocket
- Exterior zippers on the Stratocruiser 22 Wheeled Luggage can be secured with standard travel locks, sold separately
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
|Gear Capacity (L)||57 liters|
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||3,478 cubic inches|
|Number of Exterior Pockets||4 + main compartment|
|Fits Laptop Size (in.)||13 inches|
|iPad / Tablet Compartment||Yes|
|Dimensions||22 x 14 x 9 inches|
|Removable Bag Dimensions||18.5 x 11.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Weight||7 lbs. 1 oz.|