- Co-extruded ABS laminate creates a hull that offers the looks and performance of a composite kayak with the durability of plastic; exterior is abrasion- and UV-resistant
- Hard chines and a 22.5 in. width provide medium initial stability and medium- to high secondary stability; it's made to move smoothly and efficiently through the water
- Adjustable seat and backband provide support and comfort; contoured thighbraces ensure a comfortable paddling position
- Drop-down skeg allows for straight tracking; adjust its position to allow for crosswinds, current, or wave direction
- Bulkheads and hatches, perimeter lines, deck bungees and retractable carry handles complete the package
- The Eddyline Samba kayak weighs 43 lbs.
Made in USA.
|Length||13 ft. 8 in.|
|Cockpit Size||31.5 x 16.5 inches|
|Seat Type||Padded / Foam|
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Hatch Capacity||Bow: 3,110 / stern: 4,147 cubic inches|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||300 pounds|