FalconGuides Camping Southern California
Camping Southern California offers comprehensive information on nearly 500 public tent and RV campgrounds throughout the area.
- Author: Richard McMahon, updated by Bruce Grubbs
- Softcover; 313 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing LLC; copyright 2013
- Provides location of each campground, driving directions, site maps, dates of operation, facilities, hookups, fees, reservations and activities
- Includes campgrounds for hikers, equestrians, boaters, anglers and 4x4 drivers
- Also includes tips on what to wear and what to bring, as well as advice on safety and wildlife
- Camping Southern California measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...