Wilderness Press Hiking and Backpacking Big Sur - 2nd Edition
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The updated edition of Hiking and Backpacking Big Sur invites you to explore the region's many trails in 74 diverse trips, and includes Big Sur, Ventana Wilderness and Silver Peak Wilderness.
- Author: Analise Elliot Heid
- Softcover; 316 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2013
- Includes day hikes and longer backpacking routes, as well as precise details on trails and facilities, including directions, difficulty, elevation and water sources
- Author offers recommended hikes for a variety of themes from coastal walks to epic views, and includes easy-to-read topographic maps
- Includes a helpful guide to services along Highway 1
- The updated edition of Hiking and Backpacking Big Sur measures approximately 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.View all Wilderness Press California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...