Product Image of color Zinc/Orange Spice loading
REI Co-op Quarter Dome 3 Tent
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Using new ultralight materials and a unique pole design, this lightweight 3-person, 3-season backpacking tent is roomy, well ventilated and strong, and offers 3 vestibules for covered storage.
- Our new 15-denier ripstop nylon in the tent and fly minimizes weight, yet retains strength; floor uses a lightweight yet robust 30-denier ripstop nylon
- REI-exclusive tension-truss architecture creates stable vertical sidewalls for generous living space and plenty of headroom
- Pole angles and asymmetrical tent shape also enhance living space, allowing you to sit up comfortably
- Doors on fly and tent are aligned for easy entry and exit
- Vestibule at the head of the tent provides easily accessed covered storage for the center sleeper
- Hubbed pole assembly simplifies setup
- A large zippered roof vent helps control condensation
- Pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Includes a stuff sack, stakes, guylines and tighteners, as well as a pole-repair tube, a pole bag and a stake bag
- Fly/footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
- The REI Quarter Dome 3 Footprint is sold separately
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 12 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
4 lbs. 3 oz.
8 x 24 inches
90 x 70 /64 (L x W head/foot) inches
39.4 square feet
6.7 + 6.7 + 5.6 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
DAC aluminum NSL
15-denier ripstop nylon/20-denier mesh
30-denier ripstop nylon
15-denier ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...