Mountaineers Books Denali National Park: The Complete Visitors Guide - 2nd Edition
Explore one of Alaska's most legendary regions with total confidence thanks to the comprehensive information offered in the updated Denali National Park: the Complete Visitors Guide.
- Author: Bill Sherwonit
- Softcover; 302 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps with color section
- The Mountaineers Press; copyright 2013
- Detailed sections on the natural history of the land as well as the park's history provide valuable background knowledge for your trip
- Guidebook includes descriptions of hikes, campgrounds, park roads, backcountry resources and advice on enjoying Denali even in the midst of harsh winters
- Lists of Denali mammals, birds, and plants provide handy checklists for keeping track of your nature viewing
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Hawaii and Alaska Travel Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...