- Author: Rhonda and George Ostertag
- Softcover; 442 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2013
- Guide is filled with comprehensive camping options from secluded alpine hike-ins to fully functional RV sites
- Provides information on camp locations, GPS coordinates, fees, reservations, facilities, hookups, wildlife and nearby recreational activities
- Authors include a short summary of what clothing and equipment to bring, as well as an overview of being safe while camping
- Easy-to-follow maps with driving directions to each campground
- Camping Oregon measures 9 x 6 in.