- Cocoa, vanilla and spicy peppers in this chocolate bar are grown in eastern Congo by organic farmers
- Proceeds from the sale of this chocolate bar will be donated to the Eastern Congo Initiative to help Congolese farmers in eastern Congo
- Theo Chocolate Eastern Congo Initiative Chocolate bar is Fair Trade Certified™ and USDA organic
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
- *Discount will be applied when you check out; offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Made in USA.
Specifications based on pili pili chili flavor. Nutrition facts displayed here and on wrapper may differ. Info on wrapper reflects actual contents. Ingredients: cocoa beans*+, sugar*+, cocoa butter*, pili-pili chili*, ground vanilla bean*.
*Organic, +Certifiied fair trade.
Allergen information: Manufactured on shared equipment with products containing milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts & other nuts.
|Serving Size||1/2 bar|
|Servings per Container||2 serving(s)|
|Calories Per Serving||200|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 grams|
|Saturated Fat||9 grams|
|Trans Fat||0 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||4 grams|
|Net Weight||3 ounces|