- Reactor 1.0L stove system includes a 1-liter pot, making it ideal for light and fast adventures by 1 or 2 people.
- Windproof stove cranks out heat in short order and keeps constant pressure for optimal fuel regulation and consumption
- Burner features 2 modes of heat transfer, convective and radiant, to generate maximum heat output and boil 1 liter of water in about 3 min. 30 sec.
- Internal regulation of fuel pressure creates a consistent flame in all temperatures and excellent performance throughout the life of the fuel canister
- One 133g (4 oz.) fuel canister (not included) allows you to boil about 10 liters of water, meaning you need to carry less fuel and spend less money
- Integrated heat exchanger fused to the 1-liter pot completely encloses the radiant burner, blocking even the most extreme winds
- Whisper-quiet operation won't disturb your dinnertime discussions
- Fuel canister (not included) and stove stow inside pot for compact storage; Reactor Solo system nests optimally with a small-diameter MSR 133g (4 oz.) IsoPro fuel canister
- BPA-free lid features an integrated strainer to eliminate the hassle of draining water from noodles or steamed vegetables
- Integrated pot handle locks in place over the lid for secure transport
- MSR Reactor 1.0L system includes the stove, 1-liter pot with strainer lid and a PackTowl™ to protect the pot from scratches during transport
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
Specifications based on manufacturers information
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||(Per 8 oz. of fuel) 1 hr. 20 min.|
|Average Boil Time||3 min. 30 sec.|
|Dimensions||(Packed dimensions) 4.75 x 6.1 inches|