- Author: Bob D'Antonio
- Softcover; 183 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2003
- Inside you'll find GPS-compatible maps, hikes suited to every ability and mile-by-mile directional cues
- You'll also find accurate directions to the trailhead, GPS coordinates for trailheads, and detailed trail descriptions
- Includes difficulty ratings, average hiking times, best hiking seasons, dog-friendly trails and other information to optimize your outings
- Hiking Colorado's Front Range measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
Lace up your boots and sample 60 of the finest trails that the northern foothills have to offer. Situated between low-lying plains and towering mountain peaks, the Front Range provides varied scenery and terrain. Choose from easy day hikes around Boulder, exhilarating summit ascents near Denver, wild-country explorations near Fort Collins, picnic outings near Estes Park and excursions with the kids around Colorado Springs.