Stan's NoTubes Sealant Install Video
Unlike other tire sealants, Stan's Tire Sealant is a very thin, low viscosity liquid that coats the inside of the tire and carries with it specially formulated sealing crystals. The low viscous nature allows the sealant to quickly reach the puncture site and the crystals aid in sealing large holes, something which thicker or foaming style sealants cannot claim. Stan's Tire Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for 2-7 months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will requires more frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environments as cold as -30° F.
- Graduated 2 oz. injector makes application of sealant simple, with no mess or waste of sealant
- The 2 oz. amount is suitable for sealing most mountain bike tires
- Allows for easy transfer of sealant from one tire to another
- Dual-threaded brass adapter fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Tire Sealant seals punctures up to 1/4 in. on standard and tubeless tires
Made in USA.