The North Face Slasher Cargo Shell Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The North Face Slasher Cargo pants offer full coverage during deep powder days in big mountain chutes, so you stay warm, dry and comfortable.
- Quiet yet abrasion resistant, 2-layer HyVent® coated fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable; fully taped seams stop moisture seepage
- Thermoliner seat and knee lining provides warmth and moisture management
- Articulated design allows complete range of motion and enhances comfort and durability
- Features zippered front handwarmer pockets, twin back pockets and 2 flapped cargo pockets
- Cargo pockets feature The North Face Lot Lift System; adjustable cords allow you to lift up the rear part of pant cuff, preventing them from dragging on the ground
- Cool, dry air flows in through mesh gussets while upper thigh vents dump excess heat and moisture
- Leg gaiters feature elastic grippers (and boot hook) to seal out snow around boots and help regulate warmth
- Reinforced hem guards protect your cuffs from abrasion and sharp edges, improving overall durability
- Waist features belt loops and lift ticket compatibility
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Type Of Waterproofing
HyVent 2-layer waterproof breathable coating
Side Cargo Pockets
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...