- Easy to operate—no priming, pre-heating or pressurizing is necessary; attach an isobutane-propane canister and start cooking (canister not included)
- Includes a stand for inverting isobutane-propane canisters for better cold weather performance and more consistent output over the life of each canister
- At only 6.6 oz., the WindPro II is the lightest remote canister stove on the market
- Wide burner head evenly distributes the flame for scorch-free cooking
- Includes windscreen and heat reflector for increased operating performance; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
- 3 legs/pot supports fan out to form a stable 6 in. cooking surface; folds for compact storage
- Flame is easily adjusted from a steady simmer to a full boil; long fuel line keeps control valve well away from the flame
- MSR WindPro II stove is totally field maintainable; every stove part is designed to be taken apart and easily replaced in the field
- Weight includes stove, not the canister
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
Made in USA.
Specifications based on manufacturers information. We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||(8 oz. of fuel) 1 hr. 10 sec.|
|Average Boil Time||3 min. 36 sec.|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 5 x 4 inches|