Garmin Edge 200 Wireless Bike Computer
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The new, compact Garmin Edge 200 wireless bike computer brings loads of GPS-based ride data to your fingertips in an easy-to-use and budget-friendly design.
- Provides valuable data bike training, touring, commuting or casual everyday rides, measuring speed, distance, time, calories burned and location
- Very easy to use: simply affix the included bike mount to a bike handlebar or stem, and then attach the Edge 200; you're ready to roll!
- Auto Pause feature stops the timer when you're not moving, then resumes recording data automatically when you're rolling again
- Auto Lap automatically starts a new lap once you reach a set point; you can also set alerts for distance, time or calories to make it easier and more fun to achieve your goals
- Virtual Partner® ups the ante by letting you train against a digital "competitor" on a stored course, indicating your speed relative to past performances
- It's easy to access up to 130 hrs. of ride data and sort your activities so you can quickly look up the fastest, longest or last ride
- Garmin Connect website lets you upload ride data online to see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it or view more detail, such as elevation
- Unit measures 1.9 x 2.7 x .08 in.; display area is 1.2 x 1.4 in., and 128 x 160 pixels; screen is readable in daylight
- Rechargeable internal lithium ion battery lasts up to 14 hrs. with typical use
- The Garmin Edge 200 wireless bike computer comes with a low-profile bike mount, USB cable, AC charger and relevant manuals
Imported.View all Garmin Cycling Computers
Low Battery Indicator
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...