AT-10 Appalachian Trail Pocket Profile Map: Virginia 5 (Waynesboro, VA-Front Royal, VA)
Weighing just 4.5g, the AT-10 Appalachian Trail Pocket Profile Map: Virginia 5 is a waterproof, tear resistant, information-rich strip map to guide you on your AT hike in Shenandoah National Park.
- This is the fifth of 6 maps covering the AT in Virginia
- The map imagery includes a high-resolution GPS track, topographic maps, accurate road crossings and a bird's-eye view of points along the trail
- The elevation profile side includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, post offices and much more
- Printed in beautiful, vibrant colors on waterproof and tear-resistant material; folds into shirt pocket size for easy use
- Covers 112 miles of the Appalachian Trail, from Waynesboro, VA, to Front Royal, VA
Made in USA.
State / Province
6.7 x 3.9 inches
17 x 3.9 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...