Marker M7.0 EPS Junior Downhill Ski Bindings - Kids' - 2016/2017
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Marker M7.0 EPS Junior downhill ski bindings have the same safety and performance features found in Marker adult bindings.
- Edge Pressure System equalizes the force between the heel and toe piece, directing it over the edge of the ski for smooth-carving turns
- During a backwards or twisting fall, the upward-release system in the toe reduces the forces that could damage young joints and bones
- Gliding antifriction device under the ball of the foot allows boot position to adjust to changing forces for enhanced safety and performance
- Built for junior skiers weighing 53 to 165 lbs.
- The Marker M7.0 EPS Junior downhill ski bindings feature a brake width of 74mm
Imported.View all Marker Downhill Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355)
Recommended Skier Weight
53 - 165 pounds
190 - 310 millimeters
Brake Width (mm)
2 lbs. 11.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...