Burton After School Special Snowboard Package - Kids'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Burton After School Special snowboard package offers everything from A to Z and is easier than a tricycle with training wheels. Lazy afternoons turn into all-out adventures at the local hill!
- This great deal includes a board, boots, bindings and even a travel bag to haul all this and more to the mountain; simply choose the package based on child's boot size
- Boots with Room-to-Grow™ EVA footbeds allow kids to gain 1 full size with no compromise in cushioning or support; simply remove a footbed layer as fit becomes too snug
- Linerless design is easy for kids to get in and out; Thinsulate™ insulation combines maximum softness with warmth
- Oversize, shred-ready, rip-and-stick straps are easy for little paws to operate without mom and dad's help
- Kid-friendly outsoles are soft flexing for good balance and traction while riding and hiking; size indicators show when it's time to remove the Room-to-Grow footbeds
- Supersoft flexing, saucerlike snowboard guarantees good times for even the lightest weight riders; beveled, catch-free edges help kids learn fast and increases their fun
- Positive or standard camber acts like suspension to create a lively, yet stable ride capable of slicing and stomping the entire mountain
- Twin shape and twin flex: this board is symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile whether ridden regular or switch
- Synthetic core material is specially formulated for strength and softness; it provides lightweight riders an extra forgiving, easily flexed board to learn and improve on
- Bidirectional layers of fiberglass allow torsional forgiveness, board feel and edge hold
- Long-lasting extruded base is strong, smooth-riding and easy to maintain; 28° slanted sidewalls offer consistent edge hold
- Easy Rider™ edge tune features beveled, catch-free edges that encourage progression
- Bindings are built to adult standards but with kid-friendly modifications that give them the ability to get in, get up and go all on their own
- Oversized, mitt-friendly buckles and a 1-hand-adjustable, single-strap entry makes getting in and out easier than ever; no help needed from mom, dad or the instructor
- Lightweight and durable, the single-component polycarbonate baseplates create moderate flex and consistent response for a versatile ride on all terrain
- Ultra lightweight, minimized highbacks are easy flexing; highback cushioning and padded buckles offer a secure and comfortable connection between boots and snowboard
- Forward lean adjustment allows highback angling to match terrain and skill level; highbacks also adjust laterally to allow personalized placement for an enhanced fit
- Bindings come mounted with a beginner-friendly stance; includes a kid's sticker pack for binding personalization
- Travel bag holds board with bindings, boots, a helmet and some clothing
Imported.View all Burton Kids' Snowboards
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...