- IP-67 waterproofness repels moisture, heavy precipitation and splashes and helps protect radios if submerged down to 1m for up to 30 min.
- Don't despair if your radio falls overboard; it floats and is highly visible for easy recovery
- Radios feature hands-free iVOX communication, 121 privacy codes, auto squelch, quiet-talk filter, priority scan, volume control, battery meter and talk confirmation beep
- 10 call tones, keypad tones, vibrate mode, keypad lock, backlight, built-in flashlight, auto power off and push-to-talk power boost make these radios user-friendly
- 22 GMRS channels offer a range of up to 35 miles (per manufacturer); range is based on an unobstructed line of sight between you and another radio operator in good weather
- Headset jack connectors make it easy to use the Motorola MS350R 2-way radios with your favorite Motorola audio accessories (sold separately)
- Sleek yet functional design fits snugly in the palm of your hand; grippy ridges on the housing help prevent slips and drops
- Repeater function lets you carry your signal farther when you use built-in repeater channels 15R-22R (GMRS license and accessible repeater station needed)
- 11 weather channels (7 NOAA) alert you to incoming storms and dangerous conditions with local and regional broadcasts
- Battery life is approximately 27 hrs. (3 AA alkaline) or 9 hrs. (NiMH rechargeable)
- The Motorola MS350R 2-way radios come with 2 belt clips, 1 drop-in charger, 1 charging adapter, 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs and an emergency preparedness checklist
MS350R radios operate on radio frequencies that are regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC); license and fees required.
|Channels||7 FRS; 7 FRS/GMRS; 8 GMRS|
|Range||Up to 35 miles|
|Power||0.5 watts on FRS channels / 2 watt on FRS/GMRS and GMRS channels|
|Radio Service||FRS, GMRS|