- Compatible with Nike+ Sportband, Nike+ SportWatch GPS fitness monitor, and iPod Nano 5th generation (used in conjuction with the Nike+ iPod Sport kit)
- Compatible with Polar training watches utilizing 5kHz coded transmission, including FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400, CS100, CS200, CS300 and CS400
- Wear the strap around your chest to transmit your heart rate wirelessly to your iPod Nano (used with Nike+ iPod Sport kit) or Nike+ Sportband or Sportwatch (sold separately).
- You will see your beats per min. on your Nike+ Sportband or SportWatch, or hear spoken feedback on your iPod Nano with Nike+ iPod Sport kit
- Heart rate data can be transferred to the nikeplus.com website where you can analyze your workouts
- Not compatible with Polar RS800CX, CS500 and CS600X because they utilize 2.4gHz W.I.N.D. transmission technology
- Nike+ Sportband, Nike+ iPod Sport kit, Apple iPod Nano and Polar training watches all sold separately
- Includes Polar WearLink+ strap, WearLink+ transmitter Nike+ and user manual