Product Image of color Cilantro loading
Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The men's Patagonia Nano Puff jacket is wind- and water-resistant and highly compressible. This warm jacket can be worn as a mid layer or as outerwear in cold climates.
- It's weather resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches and warm enough for light belay parka duty
- Versatile PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Wind-blocking, moisture-shedding, recycled ripstop polyester shell glides effortlessly whether worn as a middle or outer layer
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity; Deluge™ Durable Water Repellent finish repels moisture
- Full-length zipper with internal draft flap, elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Patagonica Nano Puff packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into the internal zip chest pocket (includes a caraginer clip-in loop); 2 zip handwarmer pockets
- Regular fit eases layering
- 100% recyclable through the Patagonia Common Threads Recycling Program—simply return your worn-out item to Patagonia
Imported.View the Patagonia Nano Puff Product LineView all Patagonia
PrimaLoft One polyester fibers
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...