The REI Quantum Messenger laptop bag offers an updated take on a classic design, sporting plenty of improvements to keep up with a world that moves as fast as you do.
- 100% post-consumer recycled PET fabrics are tough enough to withstand the urban grind and soft enough to feel good doing it
- Carries up to 17 in. laptop computers, in a fully padded pocket easily accessible via water-resistant zipper on the back panel; making removal at airport security painless
- Sculpted top flap; shoulder-panel design securely covers main compartment; exterior zippered pocket accommodates travel documents, tickets and boarding passes
- Removable shoulder strap includes an ergonomic pad for comfortable carrying during active commutes; padded top handle lets you carry bag like a briefcase
- Internal organizer includes pockets for pens and business cards, and a microfleece-lined pocket is perfect for phone or MP3 player
- Stretch mesh pockets on both ends of the bag hold water bottles or small essentials for easy access.
- Reflective trim creates great visibility for active commuters; webbing loop provides reliable attachment point for LED blinking light (sold separately)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Messenger Bags
|Gear Capacity (L)
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,312 cubic inches
|Number of Exterior Pockets
4 + main compartment
|Fits Laptop Size (in.)
18 x 14 x 6 inches
2 lbs. 3 oz.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand