- Burley Travoy hitches to the seatpost of any bike and detaches simply with the flip of a switch, so you can wheel it with you wherever you go
- Features a sturdy anodized aluminum frame and weighs in at under 10 lbs.; carries up to 60 pounds of gear
- Lightweight frame with 2 wheels keeps the trailer upright and steady when riding or walking; track width is 22 in.
- Patent-pending design provides excellent stability and maneuverability; rear reflectors enhance visibility in low light
- 12 in. plastic wheels have angled valve stems for easy inflation; anodized aluminum hitch fits standard seatposts
- When you reach your destination, fold the top arm down by using the twist grip on the frame; then pull the trailer behind you using that twist-grip as a handle
- Tote bag included features a cinch-strap closure and carry handles; clips to the tie-down buttons on the frame, so it won't go astray
- Travoy trailer folds flat and fits inside its briefcase-sized tote bag for transport or storage; includes tie-downs for strapping on extra gear
- In more than 6 months of testing, Burley hauled just about everything in the Travoy: groceries, laptops, files, snowshoes, bike gear, gym and work clothes, books and more!
- Much more than just a series of bicycle accessories, the Travoy and its accompanying bags (sold separately) offer you a complete alternative transportation system
|Best Use||Urban Cycling|
|Dimensions||43 x 22 x 16 inches|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||60 pounds|
|Weight||9 lbs. 13 oz.|