National Geographic Cades Cove / Elkmont Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Cades Cove / Elkmont topographic map covers the western part of Great Smoky Mtns. National Park, from Sugarlands to Chilhowee Mountain and Lake.
- Created in partnership with the National Park Service and others, this map combines detail of the region, area data and safety tips, including bear safety and contact info
- Features many key points of interest including Fontana Lake and Dam, Little Tennessee and Tuckasegee Rivers Cable Mill Historic Area and Abrams Creek
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southeast Maps
|State / Province|