- Screen displays a continuous stream of data when activated: confirmation that the beacon is working, exact GPS coordinates, battery power and correct deployment prompts
- Optional non-emergency messaging allows you to send an "I'm OK" message along with your GPS coordinates to preselected email addresses (subscription required)
- SARLink View 406 broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that tells rescuers where and who you are
- 66-channel GPS fixes your location within 100m; a satellite signal alerts Search and Rescue and a 121.5 MHz local homing signal guides rescuers to your exact location
- In addition to the local homing signal, a super bright LED strobe light helps rescuers find you quickly
- Light and small, SARLink View 406 is carried easily in a pocket
- Fully functional self-test of the circuitry, battery power and 406 MHz transmission gives you peace of mind knowing your beacon will work when you need it
- GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test the GPS functionality more than 60 times over the life of the battery
- Once activated, beacon will continue to transmit for up to 35 hrs. in typical conditions
- Built to withstand years of backcountry use, SARLink View 406 is waterproof at 16 ft. for up to an hour and 33 ft. for up to 10 min.
- Includes a removable attachment clip
Made in USA.
This Personal Locator Beacon should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger, and only as a last resort when all means of self-rescue have been exhausted.
This personal locator beacon has been pre-programmed with the US country code. If your country of residence is outside the Unites States, you will need to have the beacon reprogrammed by a local dealer or service center, which may involve additional cost.
|GPS/Satellite Detectable||Onboard GPS/Yes|
|Location Accuracy||100 meters|
|Water-Resistant Depth||16 feet|
|Batteries||Lithium (5 year replacement life)|
|Dimensions||5.8 x 2.25 x 1.3 inches|
|Certification||Approved by FCC; COSPAS-SARSAT|