Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym Zip Hammock
This comfortable, asymmetric hammock has a side entry, double-slider zipper and large, protective rainfly that make it perfect for those who like to travel light.
- Asymmetric hammock bed improves comfort; asymmetric rainfly improves coverage
- Provides comfort for those up to 6 ft. and 250 lbs., with more room for shoulders at one end
- Strong #10 zipper features double sliders for easy adjustments to the hammock and mesh
- Entry is from the side on this Hennessy model
- Patented integral ridgeline maintains the same comfortable shape every time to keep your back straight and level when resting on the diagonal
- No-see-um mesh provides excellent insect protection and ventilation, and will deflect wind to provide a calm space inside
- Waterproof polyester ripstop rainfly may be tilted to any angle, rolled up above, removed or used separately; large rainfly offers ample protection
- Nifty gear pocket slides on the ridgeline and stores out of sight behind your head
- Suspension system includes 10 ft. long, 1500 lb. test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Complementary polyester webbing straps are attached to the end of the suspending ropes to protect the tender bark of trees and provide greater span for the ropes
- Hammock folds into an open-air lounger / chair or can be used on the ground as a tent when paired with your hiking poles
Imported.View all Hennessy Hammock Hammock Tents
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 13 oz.
2 lbs. 13 oz.
7 x 10 inches
100 x 48 inches
Polyester no-see-um mesh /oxford nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...