Outdoor Research Highland Bivy Sack
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Highland bivy sack from Outdoor Research balances waterproofness with breathability. It features a single pole that holds the bivy away from your face and a high-volume foot section.
- 2.5-layer Pertex® Shield DS (Direct to Skin) stretch ripstop fabric is highly breathable, waterproof and wind resistant; it's also flexible and lightweight
- Pertex Shield DS also incorporates an internal "dry touch" hydrophilic polyurethane coating, reducing the sticky, clammy feeling that some coatings can leave
- Features a durable Hydroseal®-coated waterproof nylon taffeta floor; all seams are taped for complete protection
- Single overhead shockcorded Delrin pole keeps fabric off of face; height is approximately 20 in. and no-see-um netting keeps even the tiniest bugs out
- Foot section is approximately 14.5 in high; end-opening zipper is protected by a wide stormflap
- Sleeping pad straps secure sleeping pad to bag for more comfortable sleeping
- Highland bivy is sized to fit thick sleeping pads
- Small internal mesh pocket holds nighttime essentials
- 5 stake loops and 1 guyline loop
- Includes Delrin pole and stuff sack
- Shoulder girth is 52 in.
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Bivy Sacks
4 x 15 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...