Mountaineers Books 100 Classic Hikes in New England
100 Classic Hikes in New England offers a wealth of trails to accommodate hikers of every ability.
- Author: Jeffrey Romano
- Softcover; 254 pages; color photographs and maps
- The Mountaineers books; copyright 2010
- Topographical maps, full-color photographs and a hikes-at-a-glance chart help you find the perfect hike easily and quickly
- Author has chosen trails for all levels and abilities, from day hikes near metropolitan areas to multiday backpacking treks
- Covers the following areas: southeastern New England, Monadnock, Metacomet, Berkshires, Teconics, Green Mountain State, the White Mountains, the Maine Coast and northern Maine
Imported.View all Mountaineers Books New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...