Mountaineers Books 100 Classic Hikes in New England
This product is not available.Shop similar products
100 Classic Hikes in New England offers a wealth of trails to accommodate hikers of every ability.
- Author: Jeffrey Romano
- Softcover; 254 pages; color photographs and maps
- The Mountaineers books; copyright 2010
- Topographical maps, full-color photographs and a hikes-at-a-glance chart help you find the perfect hike easily and quickly
- Author has chosen trails for all levels and abilities, from day hikes near metropolitan areas to multiday backpacking treks
- Covers the following areas: southeastern New England, Monadnock, Metacomet, Berkshires, Teconics, Green Mountain State, the White Mountains, the Maine Coast and northern Maine
Imported.View the Mountaineers Books 100 Classic Hikes Product Line View all Mountaineers Books New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...