REI Co-op Half Dome 2 Plus Tent
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The new REI Half Dome 2 Plus tent is the extended size version of the popular Half Dome 2 tent. Want a little extra room? This tent is made just for you.
- Plus sizing provides more room with an extended floor plan; it's 10 in. longer and 4 in. wider than the standard Half Dome 2
- REI Half Dome 2 Plus tent is a lightweight, weather-worthy backpacking tent for 2 that maximizes livability, access and storage; and the price is unbeatable!
- This tent brings together the successful design philosophy that made the original Half Dome so popular and adds insightful technological updates
- 2 side doors and 2 vestibules offer easy access and personalized storage for each occupant; 2 vents ensure the tent stays well ventilated
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and allows comfortable sleeping shoulder-to-shoulder or head-to-toe
- Color-coded poles and pole clips ensure an easy setup
- Frame design combines multidiameter Combi poles and unique dual-hub architecture to create nearly vertical side and end walls; the result is spacious area-wide headroom
- DACFeatherlite® NSL poles and engineered plastic hubs combine to offer a high-performance pole set that is strong, durable and lightweight
- Exclusive Tension Truss architecture leverages bound seams to provide low-weight structural stability and to increase interior volume
- Fully adjustable ceiling vents mitigate condensation by drawing cool air under the fly and exhausting warm, moist air
- Hybrid floor combines sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a waterproof, taut floor; tautness enhances door-zipper operation and maximizes volume at end walls
- Multiple storage options include corner pockets, roof pockets and hang loops
- Location and shape of tent door zippers allow smooth, 1-handed operation; use the door pockets to hold doors out of the way or for storage
- Vestibule zipper opening aligns with tent door for no-hassle operation, entry and exit
- UV-resistant polyester rainfly will not stretch or expand when wet, ensuring a consistently taut pitch
- No-wick welded construction ensures that moisture won't sneak through susceptible areas, such as guy-out points, pole wraps and zippers
- Mood-elevating colors create a pleasant interior even when the weather outside is uninviting
- Save weight and create a lightweight setup by using just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Comes with guylines and tighteners, stakes, pole repair tube, pole and stake bags, and tapered, easy-to-fill compression stuff sack
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 8 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
4 lbs. 4 oz.
6 lbs. 5 oz.
7 x 21 inches
98 x 56 inches
38.1 square feet
10.2 + 10.2 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC NSL
9.0 / 9.6 millimeters
Coated nylon taffeta
Coated polyester taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...