National Geographic Many Glacier: Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Many Glacier: Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks topographic map offers unparalleled detail for exploring the pristine landscapes within these 2 spectacular parks.
- Expertly researched map features key areas of interest including Many Glacier, Upper Kintia Lake, Rising Sun, Saint Mary Lake, Belly River, and the Waterton Lakes
- Created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:50,000 scale
- Printed in the U.S.A. on a durable, lightweight, waterproof, tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Canada Maps
|State / Province|