- Author: Dan Maclean
- Softcover; 147 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2009
- Provides information on each waterway's character, difficulty and best times to paddle
- Detailed river descriptions let you know what's around the bend, and maps include access points and river miles
- Offers gear and packing recommendations specifically suited to the rugged Alaskan wilderness
- Covers the Anchorage area, Matanuska and Susitna Valley, the Kenai, the Northern Interior and the Southern Interior
Made in USA.