Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Paddle - Fiberglass
Lightweight, tough and suited to the waters you've been dying to explore, the Aqua-Bound Stingray Fiberglass paddle is a great value.
- Lightweight fiberglass shaft offers a bit of flex on each stroke, and it feels warm to the touch on cold days
- ABX resin blade material, a blend of fiberglass-reinforced nylon, provides excellent durability when pushing off rocks or barnacles
- Asymmetrical dihedral blade shape provides a flutter-free stroke and superior directional control
- Grooves on the ferrule prevent sand and sludge build-up, maintaining a tight, trouble-free connection
- Feathering is adjustable to 60° right-hand control or unfeathered; 2-piece design breaks down to simplify storage or transport
- Rubber drip rings keep water away from hands and lap
Made in USA.View all Aqua-Bound Kayak Paddles
18 x 6.25 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
91 square inches
(220cm) 33.5 ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...